Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day320 - I will fall less.

Saturday, November 15, 2008: TJ Maxx: Winter Spikes

I am in a furious hunt for a new hoodie. Mine looks like it was chewed my moths and left for dead. I went to TJ Maxx because the last really good hoodie I bought, and subsequently ruined, was from there. I found no hoodie worthy of my destruction, but I did find these.

Photobucket


It is a set of slip on spikes for any flat soled shoe. In theory, this should make me fall down less. Part of the theory is that I will remember to put them on before we leave the house. Recently, I did not remember to put them on and proceeded to fall down a mountain while looking for a Christmas Tree. For those keeping score at home, that would mean that I have fallen 2 of the last 4 years while on the hunt for a tree.

No comments: