Monday, January 18, 2010

Day2 - Dead TV

Sat. Jan. 2, 2010: Erin's house: Dead Like Me

After watching Gus and his best friend Riley fall all over eachother, Erin, Troy and I watched Dead Like Me on netfix.

I had heard of Dead (http://www.deadlikeme.tv/) and how interesting it was, it's greatness compounded by the fact that it was cancelled prematurely. I really enjoyed the pilot, but found that it reminded me a great deal of one of my favorite shows, the late, great Pushing Daisies.

No wonder - Bryan Fuller created them both! He must be a god to geeks everywhere.

So, I love the show. It was beautiful in the same way that Daisies was: making the best of the inbetween life & death.

Plus! It features Jasmine Guy - and I miss her after the years of "A Different World" reruns in college.

No comments: