Monday, January 18, 2010

The year that was, the year that will be b

It has been well over a year since my last post. So much has happened since then, and I'm certainly not the person now that I was. But that is fine and that is life.

I had so much fun during this year. And just because I didn't finish the blog, doesn't mean that I didn't finish the year strong. I pushed myself til the very end, doing something new everyday.

It was worth it alone for all the photos. Well over one thousand in one year.

I missed writing dearly. I am in no way a Writer with a capital W, but I do make the kids laugh every once in a while. That counts for quite a bit. The downside of this writing is having an audience. I know, woah is me, right? I should be so lucky to have people care.

It was wonderful and terrible at the same time. Bittersweet is the technical term I believe. I am such a deeply private person, it was scary to share that life with strangers.

Plus, I'd be lying if I said that he concept of big brother doesn't freak me out some.

In the beginning, I started this to hang onto my twenties, to make sure I went into my thirties dragging and kicking to the shit out of life. And I did that, and for that I am proud. Although I still strived for the new in 2009, I missed what I did in 2008.

So, where does this leave me? Starting all over again in 2010 - even if I am a little bit slow in the new year so far. To make it that much easier on me, I can do much of this on my iPhone, using apps like twitterific and iBlogger, keeping my ass out of my office chair as much as possible. Yay Jesus Phone!

Anywho, too much talking - not enough new-ing. Enough of the feelings and junk, on to the fun.

No comments: